During summer, if you want to keep something on ice while outside the freezer for several minutes, then you would need a cooler. But which cooler is the best for you?
Decades spent trying to perfect watertight gaskets and locking latches for ensuring that the element is kept out rewards in a line of best coolers which can keep ice for at most ten days and yet completely leak and waterproof.
For those who want to extend their reach into the ethos of high-quality coolers, we have an excellent list at https://finbin.net/best-beach-coolers/.
For those of you who like to keep things simple, stay tuned to check out the top 5 best coolers at Costco!
The Top 5
Coleman 100 Quart Xtreme 5 Wheeled Cooler
This very durable cooler keeps contents cold for a long period- 5 days when the heat is 90° F.
All Coleman Xtreme coolers have an insulation at the case and lid to offer superior cold retention and holds ice for up to five days at temperatures as high as 90° F.
Also, these coolers come with a channel drain, and two-way handles and a hinged lid having drink holders.
- Weigh 18 lbs.
- Interior Dimensions 25.75in.x11.75 in.x13 in.
- Exterior Dimensions 36.5in.x16.75 in.x18.25 in.
- Lid accommodates 24-in. Elastic cords
- Can hold 160 cans
- Two-way handles to ease carrying
- Hinged lid having four cup holders
- Rustproof and leak resistant channel
Coleman 9-Can Cooler
You can take your Coleman 9-Can Cooler to your workplace, sporting event and tailgates, picnics and much more.
It can hold up to 9 cans. It also has an additional storage space in the front zippered pocket, mesh pocket and back mesh pocket.
It comes with bungees placed on the lid for storing some extras. It has a soft external surface for easy handling.
- Adjustable shoulder strap for comfort when carrying
- A hard liner on the inside to prevent the food in the cooler from getting crushed
- Removable lining material for easy cleaning
- Hold nine cans
- Removable hard plastic liner offer flexibility during packing
- Heat-welded seams prevent liner leaks
- Can use both ice and its substitutes to keep the contents cold
- Comes with two side mesh pockets for extra storage
- Flexible soft PEVA liner
- The antimicrobial properties that come built in prevent the mold, odor, and mildew
- The PEVA soft liner and hard liner meet the FDA requirements
- Dimensions are 9.45in.x6.7 in.x10.24 in.
Coleman 42 Can Cooler
You can take your Coleman 42 cooler to the BBQ, campsite, tailgates, sporting events and much more. It features a retractable handle and durable wheels.
Therefore, transporting the coolers to any place is easy. It can up to 42 cans and has a lot of space available in the front zippered pocket, lid’s mesh pocket and side mesh pocket.
It also has bungees for storing extras. The cooler’s inside has a hard plastic liner that protects the items stored from crushing.
The liner material on the inside is FDA which is approved for food contact. It can be removed for cleaning. It has a soft outside. It cooler can resist mold, mildew, and odors.
- Holds up to 42 cans
- Durable wheels and telescoping handle for easy handling
- Seams that are heat welded that avoid liner leaks
- Side handles for extra control during carrying
- Both the PEVA soft liner and hard liner are approved for food contact
- Antimicrobial properties built-in resist mold, odor, and mildew
- A plastic liner which can be removed easily offers flexibility in carrying
- Use ice and its substitutes to ensure the contents are cold at all times
- Easy to clean flexible and permanent soft PEVA liner
- Top and side mesh pockets on the inside, front zippered pocket and also lid bungees for maximum space for storage
Coleman 48-Quart Cooler
This cooler combines the rugged durability of the hinged lid and hard plastic exterior with the easy to carry convenience due to the two-way handles, and thus this cooler is the best cooler to carry during the afternoons on the game field or the beach.
The amazing cooler comes with Thermo zone insulation that keeps beverages and food cold and fresh.
The Coleman 48 cooler features rust-proof and leak-proof drain that eases cleaning and emptying. It can hold 63 12 ounce cans.
- Rustproof, leak-resistant drain
- Two-way handles for convenient carrying and lifting
- Hold up to 63 cans
- Can hold 2-liter bottles upright to avoid messes during transport
- Has thermozone insulation which doesn’t contain HFCs, HCFCs or CFCs
- Hinged lid which makes reaching the contents easily
- Comes with a limited manufacturer’s warranty
- Can store a wide variety of beverages and foods
Coleman FlipLid Personal Cooler, 5 Quarts
Carry your cooler and mini table to the next event when you take a Coleman FlipLid Personal Cooler.
Large enough to store six cans and plenty of space to pack a meal. Whether going to the picnic or bringing lunch to work, the bail handle makes it easy to carry to the destination.
When you arrive, the hinged lid flips over to be used as a tray with beverage holders.
When the event is over, the EZ-clean top wipes clean and saves you time for the next adventure.
- Hold six cans
- Comfortable bail handle
- A wide bottom base for more stability
- Molded can holders on the inside of the lid
- FlipLid top reverses and becomes a serving tray
I see the dimensions of the Coleman 100 Quart Xtreme 5 Wheeled Cooler, but I am not sure which size corresponds to what direction. What is the size of the height?
The dimensions of height are 17 ½.”
Does the Coleman 9-Can Cooler have a carrying handle?
No. However, the strap can be shortened and may act as a carry handle.
If I put Coleman 42 Can Cooler on its side as I try to fit in the truck, will it leak?
Yes. The inside of this cooler is covered with a hard plastic, but the top is covered by a fabric material only.
Beach coolers can be in the sun for several hours and may access the coolers so often, and thus a good cooler should have a proper cooling performance. Some extreme coolers which offer more than a week of ice can be overkill if you are planning on spending just the afternoon at the beach.
However, a combination of burning sun and being constantly opened means that a short term cooler would be depleted of ice quickly. You won’t want to have your beverages or food getting spoiled by the heat.
Apart from that, you should consider storage size, mobility, toughness, item accessibility and many other factors. There are many best coolers and some features that may appeal to some people and may not appeal to others. Coolers also come with different features that appeal and the same cooler may have features that may fail to appeal.
Considering all the factors above and putting all best combinations of toughness, cooling ability, item accessibility, mobility and other important features, Coleman 9-Can Cooler can be the best choice.