A snorkel allows you to breathe comfortably while under water. So any snorkel set will do, right? No.
shopping for the best snorkel set might seem straightforward, but it may turn out to be a tedious work. If you want a good snorkel set that won’t let water at the moment you are submerged, it needs some homework.
However, here is a list of the best snorkel sets that you will find at Costco. They are affordable.
Our Favorite Costco Snorkel Sets
Our #1 Pick - Seaview 180° GoPro Compatible Snorkel Mask
The Seaview 180° snorkel mask makes your tropical vacation amazing.
It’s designed for anyone that love spending time at the ocean but don’t like the traditional snorkels as they seem awkward.
This snorkel mask lets you breathe as natural as possible underwater. It has a tubeless design that prevents your jaw from getting sore and prevent you from choking when under sea water.
Traditional snorkeling mask tends to leak, fog and would make you struggle more and explore less.
This snorkel has a dry top design which helps you avoid water pushing into the mask during short dives into the water or when waves come to you.
You should get yourself the Seaview 180 if you want to improve your experience.
- Easy to use such that you won’t spent much time trying to understand the equipment but spend more time enjoying snorkeling.
- Youth and kids would love the working principle of this mask when they learn to snorkel. They will find it fascinating to breathe under water.
- It has an anti-fog design to avoid fogging up of the mask. This snorkel mask offers a separate breathing chamber which makes the air to flow away from the viewing visor and thus eliminating fogging. This will make your snorkel longer.
- It features a dry snorkel technology which prevents water from entering your mouth which prevents gagging. With this snorkeling mask, you will worry less about water entering your mask
- It has a full face design which helps you breathe comfortably through your nose or mouth during snorkeling. It has an 180° viewing area which helps you see more sea creatures and fish. With the integrated GoPro Mount, you can attach a GoPro camera if you want to capture the scenes and share it with your family and friends.
Seavenger Adult and Junior Diving Snorkel Set
Some believe that a single lens mask offers better snorkeling and larger viewing area and that’s true.
However, a dual-lens mask provides a better seal between the skirt and the seal.
If you select the pick color, then you will be contributing to the National Breast Cancer Foundation. This set comes in different colors and maintains the same quality irrespective of the color.
You need to get yourself this set at Costco as you start your snorkeling adventure.
- Dry top design for amazing snorkeling experience
- Single lens mask which offers panoramic view
- Comes with a gear bag which is large enough to fit the whole snorkeling set
- Has a short yet powerful fin that is agile sufficiently to act as bodyboarding fin
SealBuddy FIJI Snorkel set
This brand is relatively unheard of brand. Snorkelers may have overlooked the snorkeling set and consider it to be in the U.S. divers variety.
However, if you take a look at the seaBuddy panoramic snorkel set, you will realize that it’s affordable and is of high quality.
Apart from the high-quality mask, tube, and set of fins, you will also have a carrying backpack.
These sets come in different colors so that you can choose the right color for you that matches your fashion choices.
- Customer support and USA warranty- has the best customer service and offer lifetime customer support. It also provides a one year warranty.
- Fin, Snorkel and mask carrying bag which can accommodate the whole snorkel set. This bag has mesh openings for ventilations and easy drying. It also has an adjustable shoulder strap and an extra zipper pouch to store accessories. It is made of high-quality material, and its dimensions are 19”x9”
- Traveler snorkel fins that are multipurpose, reversible, and perfect for training and has a quick adjust strap that fits different foot sizes
- Bendable dry top snorkel which helps you avoid water from entering the mask. It also has a one-way sealed valve that easily releases air without leaking. The polyurethane tube offers maximum conformability. It also has a hypoallergenic mouthpiece
- Premium snorkel mask with concave nose piece which optimizes ear pressure balance. Features ability to insert presbyopia and myopic glasses. It is high quality, crystal clear and tempered glass lenses that are tested for anti-impact safety
Cressi Snorkeling Mask
The Cressi mask sleek silicone skirt which is attached to the glass lens.
It doesn’t have a frame which means that this snorkeling set offers incredible viewing area and packs flat.
This snorkel set is perfect for adults and kids.
It’s suitable for anyone who just wants to feel safer during snorkeling.
- Frameless design reduces the overall weight of the snorkel set and offer the largest viewing area
- Comes with easy adjustable buckles
- Perfect for photographers and hunters
- Can easily fold and fit into BC pocket
- The first Cressi snorkel that is submersible
- It has a dry top design that prevents water from entering the mask when submerged
- It has a very small volume design
- Flex tub and soft silicone mouthpiece
U.S. Divers + Proflex Fins + Gearbag
This snorkeling set offers you everything you need for snorkeling.
It features one-way valve for easy breathing and splash top.
Both the fins and the mask provide an adjustable fit for comfort.
It comes with a mesh gear bag to allow you transport all the equipment.
The snorkel set was designed to offer a product which can go anywhere you want.
Whether you want to relax during holiday or go out for a day of adrenalin, get this mask take you to a whole new world.
Is snorkeling right for me?
Anyone from kids to adults can snorkel. Age doesn’t matter. It’s about experience and comfort in the water.
Do I need to be a good swimmer to snorkel?
Being a good swimmer isn’t a bad idea, but it’s not required. Your fins help a lot when it comes to movement.
How do I take care of my snorkel set?
Protect your set from heat, light, and fumes. Sunlight damages the silicon in the mask which makes the seal brittle. Wash off the snorkel set with fresh water after snorkeling.
Choosing a snorkeling set means going through each piece and selecting the one that fits perfectly. There are many things to consider when buying one. You would need a snorkel set that has a silicone seal. This seal keeps the mask in place such that it won’t let water get in.
You should also find fins that fit your feet. You need the one that snugly hugs your feet. Its needs to be tight to avoid falling off.
Considering this, the Seaview 180° GoPro Snorkel Mask is a perfect choice for most people. Consider getting one and experience fantastic snorkeling.